Our audits of pension fund management often identify opportunities for fund executives and board members to strengthen their organization’s practices and controls. After conducting an in-depth evaluation of a fund, TFS is uniquely positioned to offer quick, comprehensive advice on how to address areas of concern and adopt best-practice methods and controls. Our objective is always to position the fund to cover its obligations at the least risk and cost and to ensure that executives and board members have the tools they need for proper supervision.
Our services include:
- Reorganizing the governance structure to ensure proper oversight.
- Updating Service Level Agreements to document expectations and standards.
- Guidance on ALM issues.
- Continuity Analysis and Recommendations.
- Redesigning risk management metrics and reporting.
- Establishing or reconfiguring the asset management protocols.
TFS can respond quickly to these needs and we bring to bear not only our years of experience in the industry but our access to best-practice standards drawn from our client base and beyond. The improvements we identify and help our clients implement can strengthen a fund’s governance and give real comfort to board members charged with its ultimate responsibility.